Robust, comfortable, simple, this is the Antero range by Marcy. Designed to be compact yet stable; silent & smooth; simple but effective.
For a low impact, full body workout, the Elliptical Trainer is perfect. With a low step-on height, huge oversized feet and full length free-motion arms, the Antero cross trainer is adaptable to most. Once you get training expect a smooth, silent feel. This comes thanks to a 3-piece crank-arm, 4kg balanced flywheel, and reliable belt driven transmission.
Don’t worry about a baffling console either, simply step on and workout instantly. And because the console is simple it’s battery powered, giving you the freedom to use the cross trainer anywhere.
– Assembled Product Weight: 35.5kg / 78lbs
– Foot Plate Dimensions: Length: 40cm (15.5″) x Width: 15cm (6″)
– Boxed Dimensions: Length: 96.5cm (38″) x Width: 33cm (13″) x Height: 47cm (18.5″)
– Resistance Levels: 8 levels adjusted manually via quick twist dial
– Easy-to-Use: Simplified one-button computer clearly displays workout feedback, step on & train instantly
– Silent & Smooth: Magnetic adjustment system is whisper quiet & feels ultra-smooth
– Dual Foam Handlebar Functionality: Full length free-motion handles for full body, fixed bars for high-intensity lower body training
– Reliable: 3-piece crank arm, belt drive & 4kg flywheel are considerably less prone to wear and tear than inferior designs
– Monitor Heart Rate: Hand pulse grips on fixed handles for estimated reading
– Evenly Distributed Feet: Wide front and rear stabilisers feel more stable as they cover a larger surface area
– Easy to Move: Large transport rollers at the front
– Workout Parameters: Set your workout duration, or calories you would like to burn
– Power: Battery powered, 2 x AA (included)
– Approximate Self Assembly Time: 2-2 ½ hours
– Box Contents: 1201E elliptical, assembly & user guide, assembly tools